🥐‘Le Petit Chef’ is a fun way to learn some French & bake delicious treats for you to eat or take away – fun guaranteed! 🥐
Will it be Croissants making (1), Madeleines making (2), or Quatre-quart marbré chocolat making (3), or Mousse au Chocolat (4)? What shall we bake/make in my Cuisine**?
*ma cuisine = my kitchen
**petits Chefs = little chefs
The first Croissants Making morning was a success! This ‘atelier’ [workshop] was inspired my son Enzo who loves French cakes and pudding 🥐
21 March 2017 – this morning I had the great pleasure to welcome some lovely Ladies in my kitchen to prepare, bake, and eat some croissants.
Merci beaucoup Laura, Saskia, Ali and Petit Ralph for your company 🤗 I hope you have enjoyed yourselves, you are officially one of #CanSpeakFrench ‘Croissant Artisan en herbe’ 🥐 [artisan en herbe = aspiring bakers].
Every participants will receive the ingredients and instructions in French! …..
- this ‘atelier’ is ideal to revise/learn French vocabulary
- during the session I will use French words/high frequency words and answer all questions in English or French depending on your level
- for intermediate level and higher, this is an ideal immersion workshop where we will only speak French!
- if you have a special request, I can adapt the ‘atelier’ to your special requirements – get in touch!
- if you would like to run a Mother and Daughter/son ‘atelier’ – get in touch!
- if you would like to run a Dad and Daughter/son ‘atelier’ – get in touch!
- if you would like to have an ‘atelier’ with friends only – get in touch!
Le Petit Chef atelier 🥐 with Canspeakfrench
Le recette du croissant, ingrédients / pour 10 personnes
Pour une vingtaine de croissants :
500 g de farine
300 ml de lait
50 gr de sucre
15 g de levure fraîche
12 g de sel
190 g de bon beurre froid pour le feuilletage
1 jaune d’œuf battu avec un peu de lait pour dorer
If you would like to spend a relaxing morning baking get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07515893352
Salèha, Canspeakfrench – Language Coaching