First edition – Le WeekEnd, Paris Agust 2017 – ladies only!
Whether you’re a first-time or seasoned visitor, there’s always something different to discover.
From the iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, or the city’s artisan bakeries, chic cafés and bustling markets, to the hidden gems only known to the Parisians!
A great opportunity for your to practice your language skills, whatever their level of learning!
Including: morning lessons & afternoon guided tours & some free time for a spot of shopping!
What is included in Le WeekEnd price?
- Le petit-déjeuner (breakfast) (**)
- morning lessons
- travel card in Paris (***)
- your own Parisian French native guided tour, Salèha Pinhorn
(*) Parisian style apartment/house/hotel (**) European breakfast (***) Bus /Metro central Paris and all Zones 1-3
What is NOT included in Le WeekEnd price?
- travel arrangements to & from Paris
- arrival transfer from airport/train station to your accommodation
- departure transfer from your accommodation to airport/train station
Price (per person):
- Ladies only! (there will be a second edition of Le WeekEnd in 2018 which will be open to all genders weekend)
- Minimum participants: TBC
- Maximum participants: 6 (to book a bigger group please contact me)
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be make at booking stage
- Cancellation polity apply (please contact Salèha Pinhorn)
For bookings and information contact me Salèha Pinhorn email@example.com or give me call on 07515 893 352.